Today I am thankful for…
- My health and that of my families.
- For any moment of peace people living in war torn countries get.
- Various life blessings the Lord has given me.
- Getting married to the best man I could ask for.
- The fact that I still have a job, especially living in a state where jobs are hard to come by.
- That most of my family members still have their jobs, despite working for the auto industry.
- The nonprofit sector.
- My trip to Africa and how it has changed my perspective over the last year.
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?