Thursday Links – 6.5.08
To help me keep my thoughts in order and to keep my readers up to date, I have started this post to bring together the important links on social entrepreneurship over the last couple weeks. There is going to be a great mix of articles and blogs from all over the internet, social entrepreneurship is in many forms. Every other Thursday I will post a few links from the web I have come across during the week.
This week’s resources contain some I have been saving up for a while and it’s a day late.
- Women Entrepreneurs Just as Successful, But Less Confident in Start-up
- An AARP For Millennials?
- The Challenge of Social Entrepreneurs – Business Ethics – Leadership – Google.org
- Up All Night? How to Recover from Entrepreneur Insomnia
- Perspectives From the Pipeline: Podcast Interview With Robert Egger
- Five Common Mistakes People Make When Starting Up a Small Business: And how to steer clear of them |
- microfranchising: OneRoof swinging for the fence
- growing changing learning creating: Starts with a feeling
- New Voices Of Philanthropy: What Would Kiva Do (WWKD)?
- The Entrepreneurial Mind: Not All Good Ideas, are Good Ideas
- Home Biz Notes
- Although this article is written for small business, it fits well with those wanting to start social entrepreneurships too.
- Social Business Blog: Becoming a Social Entrepreneur
- Smart Communities: Poverty Solutions Must Include the Community
- sam davidson: Attention Nonprofits: Watch Out for the Social Entrepreneurs
- Real social entrepreneurship – Columns
- Idealware: Should Your Nonprofit Use Social Networking Sites?