What’s happening in the world of social entrepreneurship?
To help me keep my thoughts in order and to keep my readers up to date, I have started this post to bring together the important links on social entrepreneurship over the last couple weeks. There is going to be a great mix of articles and blogs from all over the internet, social entrepreneurship is in many forms. Every other Thursday I will post a few links from the web I have come across during the week.
What has happened the past couple of weeks in social entrepreneurship:
- The Power of Unreasonable People – A conversation with the author of The Power Of Unreasonable People: How Social Entrepreneurs Create Markets That Change the World.
- Do Nonprofits Need to Innovative? – From David LaPiana’s blog
- Set Goals and Let Them Change – from Ryan Paugh of Brazen Careerist
- Microfranchising in a Community Setting in the U.S.? – from the blog microfranchising
- They are changing the world… – A blog with examples of historic social entrepreneurs
- How Best to Expand Social Entrepreneurship? – from The Chronicle of Philanthropy’s Give and Take blog
- New Orleans Looks to Entrepreneurs to Help Rebuild the City – A blog from entrepreneurial mind about how entrepreneurs can turn a tragedy into something good.